Monday, December 6, 2010

Describe Your Perfect Vacation

My perfect vacation would be a week-long trip to Maui, Hawaii. At age 10 my parents took me and my brothers to Maui for Spring Break, still being the best vacation I've ever went on till this day. I have been on three of Hawaii's islands, but I believe Maui is the most beautiful and diverse of the three. The scintillating sun creates constant warm weather, the waves are large, the magnificent marine life is all around, and the people are very friendly. Maui can also be considered a very relaxing getaway because tourists can travel to the incredible resorts and beaches. In my opinion, Maui is the one of the greatest spots for a vacation on the planet due to its beautiful landscape, weather, and intriguing wildlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment