Monday, November 22, 2010

If I were the teacher I would...

If I were the teacher, I would treat my students the way I wanted to be treated when I went to school. For example, I would let my students redo only quizzes because it would boost their grade and display to them their knowledge of the material. The significance of letting a student redo a quiz for the potential amount of points is to get them to understand what they're getting wrong; it is imperative that students absorb each bit of knowledge they can before a test. Also, there would be few days my students take notes because I would be a more active learning teacher, to keep the interest of my students. There may be certain days where I am tired and let my students have the period for study hall or long term projects in my class, but on the days we do work it will be efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment