Monday, September 27, 2010

Your biggest lesson in life came from...

My biggest lesson in life has came from many different events in my life and the lesson is after every door closes, another one opens. This phrase basically explains that after something ends in your life or goes away, another positive thing is there for you to take. For example, when my cat died when I was little there was always an opportunity to get another pet that I could love equally as much. After I lost a championship travel soccer game, I knew that there was always going to be more soccer in my life and big games just like the one I had lost. One last example is an ending to a relationship; even though a person may be sad, there are always more people in a the world and a vast number of chances for happiness. This lesson has taught and will teach me to stay strong after a negative incident in my life because there is always another positive one to come.

1 comment: